Data Science Interview Questions Data Science Interview Questions 1. What...Read More
The job growth in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has been predominantly increasing in recent years, and it is expected to continue to grow in the future. According to 52% of the experts who responded to a NASSCOM poll on AI, robotics, and machine learning, organizations will require competent RPA personnel by 2025 as a result of the growing use of RPA. In fact, it has already produced 58 millionjobs.
As more and more firms are adopting RPA to automate their business processes, the demand for RPA professionals is increasing in global market. RPA provides many benefits to enterprises, that includes cost savings, improving accuracy and efficiency, and flexibility, which makes it an attractive option for many of the industries.
As per the survey conducted by fortunebusinessinsights, The global robotic process automation market is projected to grow from $13.86 billion in 2023 to $50.50 billion in 2030, at a CAGR of 20.3% in forecast period.
In the survey conducted by fortunebusinessinsights, they segmented the growth of RPA into 4 divisions based usability in different sectors:
1.By Component analysis: By component the market is divided into software and services. The services segment is expected to holds the largest share owing the surge in adoption of the RPA-as-a service by the organizations than software segment as it as a moderate growth rate.
2 .By operational Analysis: By operational segment the market is divided into rule and knowledge based, The knowledge based segment anticipated to record highest CAGR during 2022-2029. At present adoption of knowledge based is relatively lower than rule based systems which includes doing repetitive tasks across industries and automates workflow.
3. By application analysis: This segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR over 2022-2029 owing to rise the demand from banking, finance, and insurance sector to creates, reports, invoices and so on.
4. By industry analysis: The market segregated into retail, manufacturing and logistics, healthcare, BFSI and so on. In turn BFSI segment held maximum market share in 2021 which primarily dealt with the KYC, customer handling, compliance management and so on. The healthcare segment is anticipated to grow the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
There are many job opportunities in RPA available for those with the necessary skills and experience. Some of the job roles that are in demand in the RPA sector include:
1. RPA Developer: RPA developers are responsible for creating and implementing automation solutions using feasible RPA tools. They design, develop, and test automation workflows to meet organizational requirements. As per the glassdoor analysis, The average salary for RPA developer is around 35000 per month.
2. RPA Consultant: RPA consultants provide guidance and support to enterprises that are executing RPA solutions. They help organizations identify opportunities for automation and develop a suitable way for the execution. According to glassdoor analysis, The average salary for a RPA Consultant is ₹8,49624 per year in India
3. RPA Analyst: RPA analysts analyze business processes and identify opportunities for automation. They work closely with developers to ensure that automation solutions are aligned with business needs. According to glassdoor analysis, The national average salary for a RPA Business Analyst is ₹9,50,000 per year in India
4. RPA Project Manager: RPA project managers are responsible for managing the development and execution of RPA solutions. They oversee project timelines, budgets, and resources. According to glassdoor analysis, he average salary for a RPA Project Manager is ₹19,72797 per year in India
5. RPA Architect: RPA architects design and develop the overall RPA solution architecture. They ensure that the solution is scalable, safe and efficient. According to glassdoor analysis, The average salary for a RPA Solution Architect is ₹13,20659 per year in India
6. RPA Support Engineer: RPA support engineers provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to end-users of RPA solutions. They ensure that RPA systems are running smoothly and efficiently. According to Glassdoor analysis, The national average salary for a RPA Support is ₹3,24,650 in India
7. RPA Trainer: RPA trainers provide training to end-users and developers on how to use RPA tools and develop automation solutions.
The trend for RPA is rapidly growing in the global market. Some of the companies that are actively hiring for RPA roles include Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Capgemini, and Cognizant. Additionally, there are many startups and niche consulting firms that are focused solely on RPA, such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism.
It's also worth noting that the demand for RPA professionals is increasing rapidly, and many companies are willing to train individuals with a strong technical background. So, even if you don't have prior experience in RPA, you may still be able to land a job in this field with the right skills and attitude