IoT Training in BTM Layout
Get started IoT Training in BTM Layout, become a master in IoT Technology!
dridhOn’s IoT training in BTM Layout will enable you to upskills in data collection, device integration,
real-time analytics, application and process extension of IoT(internet of things) technology and this
IoT course in BTM Layout is designed by top-quality IoT professionals, real-time projects, industry-approved
IoT certification and 100% job assistance.
Learn Virtually Anywhere. Get Started IoT Training in BTM Layout Now!
IoT Training in BTM Layout Overview
IoT (internet of things) technology enables individuals to achieve deeper automation, real-time analysis, and device integration within a system. This IoT course helps individuals to utilize existing and emerging technology for sensing, networking, and robotics and become a master in the field of IoT(internet of things). This IoT certification course in BTM Layout helps you to be a part of the IoT revolution underway in the world.
What is (Internet Of Things) IoT Training?
The Internet of things describes the network of physical objects—“things” or objects—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the Internet.
Why (Internet Of Things) IoT Course is best?
IoT encourages the interaction between devices called as a machine to machine interaction. It provides good automation and control. Integrated with more technical information, so it is better to operate. … IoT helps to save more money by reducing manual task and time.
Job Opportunities for (Internet of Things) IoT Training in BTM Layout?
- IoT will have an economic impact of up to $11 trillion by 2025 – McKinsey Global Institute
- There will be 250 million IoT-connected automobiles creating new advancements in transportation by 2021
This IoT training helps for the individual who are interested in this field. The average salary for an IoT developer is around 6 lakh- 11 lakh per annum based on experience . The average salary for an IoT engineer is around 4 lakh – 10 lakh per annum as per today’s market trend
Skills Covered in (Internet of Things) IoT Training in BTM Layout?
- Introduction and components of IoT
- Iot device design with Arduino , raspberry pi ,custom PCB’S
- Circuit designing skills with micro controller programming
- Network design and management
- Applications, user interfaces for interacting and consuming data from IoT devices
- Web and mobile applications are developed using high-level languages, with Java, python, and Node.js
- Security aspects data encryption, appropriate authentication
- Data and artificial intelligence (AI)
IoT Training in BTM Layout Key Features
IoT Training in BTM Layout Course Content
IoT Course in BTM Layout Eligibility
Software Developers, Engineers, Data Analysts, Big Data Professionals and anybody who wish to make a career much more beneficial with IoT.
IoT Course in BTM Layout Pre-requisites
There are no prerequisites for taking up this IoT training in Bangalore.
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors – Electronics
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor — sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network — all the basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics — IoT vs legacy, and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of sensor communication protocols — history to modern days. Legacy protocols like
- Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT, etc.
- Business driver for sensor deployment — FDA/EPA regulation, fraud/tempering detection, supervision, quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques — manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration — and their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors — battery, solar, Witricity, Mobile and PoE
- Hands on training with single silicon and other sensors like temperature, pressure, vibration, magnetic field, power factor etc.
Fundamental of M2M communication — Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is ad-hoc network?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S — application of standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave — advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee.
- Introduction to different Zigbee chips.
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class of
- BLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review.
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols — power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
- Hands on training with sensor network
1. PICO NET- BLE Base network
2. Zigbee network-master/slave communication
3. Data Hubs : MC and single computer ( like Beaglebone ) based datahub
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and when needed?
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, when needed?
- RedBack, Diamond Back
Contact Us Toll Free!
Request for Guide!
IoT Training in BTM Layout Certification FAQ's
At the end of this IoT training in BTM Layout Dridhon’s IoT Course Completion Certification will be awarded upon the completing all concepts in IoT training ,completion of the real time project and upon scoring minimum qualifying marks in quizzes. This IoT certification in BTM Layout is well recognized in almost all MNC’s in the world
dridhOn is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-time projects as part of the IoT training in BTM Layout. This way, you can implement the learning that you have acquired in real-time industry setup. IoT training in BTM Layout comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, e-commerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc. After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
At dridhOn, you can enroll in either the instructor-led online training. Apart from this, dridhOn also offers corporate training for organizations to upskill their workforce. All trainers at dridhOn have 8-12+ years of relevant industry experience, and they have been actively working as consultants in the same domain, which has made them subject matter experts.
dridhOn actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the IoT training in BTM Layout. For this, we are exclusively tied-up with Some IT Recruiters from around the Bengaluru. This way, you can be placed in outstanding organizations such as Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Tech Mahindra Standard Chartered, Cognizant, and Cisco, among other equally great enterprises. We also help you with the job interview and résumé preparation as well.
This IoT certification course in BTM Layout is made for students to make their career much more beneficial.This IoT certification course in BTM Layout syllabus is made with top quality IoT professionals to get the best jobs in top leading MNC’s in the world . As part of this IoT training in BTM Layout, we will make you to work on real-time projects and you will get complete hands on experience ,thus makes your career at an increasing rate easily with IoT.
The IoT Certification training in BTM Layout will assist you in learning IoT Code for working in software creation and computer science. You will be focusing on complete hands-on training and assignments that are highly relevant in the business environment as part of this Online IoT training and the IoT Course has been developed by industry experts.
You can apply for a job after completing the online IoT Course with qualified IoT Certification.