A look at examples of IoT devices and Their business applications in 2021
You’ve likely heard the term “Internet of Things” at some point from a colleague, an article, or an advertisement IOT trsining in Bangalore. But the term is broad and can cover an overwhelming amount of information. IOT Training in bangalore
Internet of Things Applications
- Smart Home: The smart home is likely the most popular IoT application at the moment because it is the one that is most affordable and readily available to consumers. IOT Training in bangalore From the Amazon Echo to the Nest Thermostat, IOT Training in bangalore. there are hundreds of products on the market that users can control with their voices to make their lives more connected than ever.IOT Training in bangalore.
- Wearbles: Watches are no longer just for telling time. IOT Training in bangalore. The Apple Watch and other smartwatches on the market have turned our wrists into smartphone IOT Training in bangalore. holsters by enabling text messaging, phone calls, and more. And devices such as Fitbit and Jawbone have helped revolutionize the fitness world by giving people more data about their workouts. IOT training in Bangalore.
- Smart Cities: The IoT has the potential to transform entire cities by solving real problems citizens face each day. IOT Training in bangalore. With the proper connections and data, the Internet of Things can solve traffic congestion issues and reduce noise, crime, and pollution.
- Connected Car: These vehicles are equipped with Internet access and can share that access with others, just like connecting to a wireless network in a home or office. IOt training in bangalore More vehicles are starting to come equipped with fobs in lieu of physical keys, which use sensors to do everything from remote start and setting off the alarm to popping the trunk and IOt training in bangalore. unlocking the vehicle with smart locks.IOt training in Bangalore
Internet of Things Devices & Examples
- Amazon Echo and Google Home – Smart Home: AI voice assistants like the Amazon IOT Training in bangalore. Echo and Google Home are some of the most popular connected devices in consumer IoT. IOt Training in bangalore. Users can talk to voice assistants like Alexa for help performing a variety of functions including playing music, providing a weather report, getting sports scores, ordering an Uber, and more. IOT training in bangalore.
- Fitbit Charge 3 – Wearables: The Fitbit Charge 3 tracks your steps, floors climbed, calories burned, and sleep quality. The device also syncs with computers and smartphones through wifi to transmit your fitness data in understandable charts to monitor your progress. IOt Training in bangalore
- Barcelona – Smart Cities: The Spanish city is one of the foremost smart cities in the world after it IOt Training in bangalore implemented several IoT initiatives that have helped enhance smart parking and the environment.
- AT&T was the first telecom company to open a connected car research and innovation center. iot training in bangalore.